The house youâve been looking for! One of the prettiest homes on one of the prettiest streets in the coveted Rollingwood section of Chevy Chase. Charming and unique 1930s Tudor-style home designed by renowned architect Waverly Taylor, whose bronze coat of arms still graces the front door. This beautifully maintained and decorated home has multiple additions and renovations, including a spectacular family room with windows galore, exposed beams, cathedral ceiling, and electric fireplace; first floor study/home office with custom Pella windows and panoramic view; master bath addition with jacuzzi tub, cathedral ceiling, skylight, and dual head shower; expanded and renovated Carrera marble hall bath; and renovated entertainment room/fourth bedroom/guest suite/home workout area on lower level with large window wells for lots of light. Stunning landscaping with irrigation system. Renovated kitchen with granite countertops, Viking oven, new 48 inch refrigerator, and eat in area for up to 6 people. The step-down living room features beautiful hardwood floors, high ceilings and a wood burning fireplace with original built-in ash pit. The top floor has an owners suite with two walk in California closets, one original cedar closet, and stunning views of the neighborhood. Two additional bedrooms upstairs, one with triple hung windows and hilltop views. Huge attic spans the entire length of the house with tons of storage! Hardwood floors throughout. Custom stained glass window on stairwell. Family room doors lead to a beautifully landscaped flagstone terrace with conversation and eating areas. French doors from the living room lead to another flagstone terrace on the front where you can sit in privacy and watch the quiet Rollingwood world go by. Off street parking space in back. Amazing location - just a few blocks to the DC line and two blocks from Rock Creek Park ball fields, Candy Cane City playground and Rock Creek Bike Trail. Walk to Meadowbrook Stables, La Ferme and Brookside Market. Great pivot point to D.C., Bethesda and major commuter routes. Coming Soon Purple Line METRO station, new grocery store, shops and restaurants at the nearby Chevy Chase Lake Development.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Tudor
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,678 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Range Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Stained Glass, Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Screened
- 3. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Window Treatment, Skylight, Wainscoting, Beamed, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shared Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard. Landscaping, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price